Baozun (BZUN) PT Raised to $49 at Credit Suisse
- Wall Street rebounds after two-day decline; Netflix slides
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop 2% on U.S. crude build, COVID-19 surge in India
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Q1 Beat Prompts Two Street Upgrades
- U.S. dollar losses bounce after Canada tips toward higher rates
Credit Suisse analyst Ashley Xu raised the price target on Baozun (NASDAQ: BZUN) to $49.00 (from $37.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Baozun (BZUN) PT Lowered to $57 at Citi
- XPO Logistics (XPO) PT Raised to $150 at Oppenheimer
- Gildan Activewear (GIL:CN) (GIL) PT Raised to $38 at TD Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!