Baozun (BZUN) PT Lowered to $35 at JPMorgan
- Wall Street closes little changed on Fed policy fears
- Citi’s Top Equity Strategist Warns Analysts are Too Bullish on Stocks
- Bank of America Clients Continue to Buy the Rally, New Data Shows
- Take-Two (TTWO) Slips on EPS Miss, Analyst Reactions Mixed
- NVIDIA (NVDA) Stock Tumbles After Weak Q2 Preliminary Results on Gaming Weakness
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
JPMorgan analyst Andre Chang lowered the price target on Baozun (NASDAQ: BZUN) to $35.00 (from $45.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Baozun to Announce Second Quarter 2022 Unaudited Financial Results on August 23, 2022
- Mahanagar Gas Limited (MAHGL:IN) PT Raised to INR960 at Citi
- Power Corp of Canada (POW:CN) (PWCDF) PT Lowered to Cdn$37 at BMO Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!