BankUnited (BKU) PT Raised to $37 at UBS
- World shares ride earnings to fresh high, dollar steady
- Oil prices slip as Delta variant spread weighs
- Dollar trades near recent lows; kiwi climbs
- After-Hours Stock Movers 08/03: (CERS) (NVTA) (ATVI) Higher; (ZY) (LPSN) (OSUR) Lower (more...)
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
UBS analyst Brock Vandervliet raised the price target on BankUnited (NYSE: BKU) to $37.00 (from $34.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lyft (LYFT) PT Raised to $72 as Morgan Stanley Sees Per-Trip Subsidies Dropping
- SunPower (SPWR) PT Lowered to $27 at Cowen
- RBC Capital Downgrades Stella-Jones Inc. (SJ:CN) (STLJF) to Sector Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!