BankUnited (BKU) PT Raised to $26 at UBS
- Wall St falls as Delta worries outweigh earnings, M&A cheer
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
- Oil falls in volatile session on concerns over COVID spread
- Clorox (CLX) Falls Sharply as COVID-19 Demand Wanes
- Antipodean currencies jump on central bank talk, US dollar subdued
UBS analyst Brock Vandervliet raised the price target on BankUnited (NYSE: BKU) to $26.00 (from $22.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- ZoomInfo Technologies (ZI) PT Raised to $80 at Morgan Stanley
- Canfor Pulp products Inc. (CFX:CN) (CFPUF) PT Lowered to Cdn$8 at TD Securities
- Bureau Veritas SA (BVI:FP) (BVRDF) PT Raised to EUR26 at RBC Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!