BankUnited (BKU) PT Raised to $21 at Wedbush
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Wedbush analyst David Chiaverini raised the price target on BankUnited (NYSE: BKU) to $21.00 (from $19.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- BankUnited (BKU) PT Lowered to $42 at Wedbush, Following Earnings
- Select Harvests Limited (SHV:AU) (SHVTF) PT Raised to AUD8.70 at UBS
- IAMGOLD Corp (IMG:CN) (IAG) PT Raised to Cdn$4.50 at Canaccord Genuity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!