BankUnited (BKU) PT Lowered to $34 at UBS
- S&P 500 falls from record high as job growth slows
- Private Sector Employment Increased by 330,000 Jobs in July, Missing Expectations
- General Motors (GM) Misses on Profit Estimates as Bolt EV Recall Weighs on Earnings, Challenging Chip Situation and 'Cautious' Profit Outlook Pulling Shares Lower Says Analyst
- U.S. services sector index races to record high in July -ISM survey
- Softbank-Backed Zymergen (ZY) Crashes Over 70% as CEO Departs, Product Revenue Not Possible in 2021 and 'Immaterial' in 2022, At Least 6 Firms Downgrade
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
UBS analyst Brock Vandervliet lowered the price target on BankUnited (NYSE: BKU) to $34.00 (from $37.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BankUnited (BKU) PT Lowered to $44 at UBS
- Daiwa Securities Group Inc. (8601:JP) (DSEEY) PT Raised to JPY610 at Morgan Stanley
- Vanguard International Semi (5347:TT) PT Raised to NT$106 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!