Bank of New York Mellon (BK) PT Raised to $71 at Deutsche Bank
- Amazon (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by $2.80, Guidance Misses
- Nasdaq hits record high with Apple, Amazon results on deck
- Facebook (FB) to Change Name to 'Meta', Ticker to 'MRVS'
- Ford Motor (F) Stock Rallies After Smashing Estimates and Raising Guidance, Reinstated Dividend, Analysts Bulled-up
- Twilio (TWLO) Stock Plummets 12% on Decelerating Sales Growth, Weak Q4 EPS Outlook and COO Departure, Analysts Lower PTs but Remain Optimistic
Deutsche Bank analyst Brian Bedell raised the price target on Bank of New York Mellon (NYSE: BK) to $71.00 (from $69.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bank of New York Mellon (BK) PT Raised to $62 at Wells Fargo
- ASM International NV (ASM:NA) PT Raised to EUR350 at Barclays
- Softcat Plc. (SCT:LN) PT Raised to GBP20.10 at Barclays
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!