Bank of Commerce Holdings (BOCH) PT Raised to $11.50 at Raymond James
- Wall Street rises as big banks kick off earnings season
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Bernie Madoff, disgraced Ponzi schemer, dies at 82
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Q1 EPS Nearly Doubles Wall Street's View as Investment Banking Excels Amid SPAC and IPO Frenzy
Raymond James analyst Donald Worthington raised the price target on Bank of Commerce Holdings (NASDAQ: BOCH) to $11.50 (from $10.50) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cheniere Energy (LNG) PT Raised to $83 at BofA Securities
- Helen of Troy (HELE) PT Lowered to $223 at DA Davidson Following POS Data
- LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE (MC:FP) (LVMUY) PT Raised to EUR690 at Societe Generale
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!