Bank of America (BAC) PT Raised to $35 at UBS
- Tech stocks push S&P 500 to record close, buoy Nasdaq
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Biggest SPAC Deal Ever: Grab To Go Public in a $40 Billion Merger With Altimeter (AGC), Backed by Fidelity and BlackRock
- Oil rises after robust China data but J&J vaccine pause weighs
UBS raised its price target on Bank of America (NYSE: BAC) to $35.00 (from $32.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stocks expected to have increasing option volume: C BAC GS JPM WFC BLK
- Just Eat Takeaway.com NV (JETL:LN) PT Raised to GBP124 at Credit Suisse
- Bank of America (BAC) April 40 and 40.50 calls active into quarter results and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!