Bank of America (BAC) PT Raised to $27.50 at JPMorgan
- Tesla lifts Nasdaq to record-high close, S&P 500 dips
- Bitcoin (BTC) Recovers to $34,000 as Analysts Insists Crypto Winter Won't Repeat Again
- Dollar edges higher as Fed debate over inflation continues
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys ~$77M in Bitcoin-Related Securities Yesterday on Dip
- Microsoft (MSFT) Price Target Raised to 'Street High' $325 at Wedbush as Cloud Story Is Not Slowing Down
JPMorgan analyst Vivek Juneja raised the price target on Bank of America (NYSE: BAC) to $27.50 (from $26.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bank of America (BAC) PT Raised to $50 at Societe Generale
- Bank of America Announces 2021 Art Conservation Project Grant Selections
- Credit Suisse Downgrades CSL Ltd. (CSL:AU) (CMXHF) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!