Bank BTPN Tbk PT (BTPN:IJ) PT Raised to IDR2,800 at Nomura/Instinet
- Dow hits milestone, S&P breaks record high on tech rally
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- U.S. retail sales post largest gain in 10 months; weekly jobless claims fall
- Dell (DELL) Gains on Spin-Off of its 81% Stake in VMware (VMW), Analysts Bulled-Up as It Could Unlock $20 Per Share of Value for DELL
- The Stock Market is Almost 'Completely Broken' - Einhorn
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Nomura/Instinet analyst Tushar Mohata raised the price target on Bank BTPN Tbk PT (BTPN:IJ) to IDR2,800.00 (from IDR2,450.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Smurfit Kappa Group Plc. (SKG:LN) (SMFKY) PT Lowered to GBP49 at UBS
- Deutsche Wohnen SE (DWNG:GR) (DTCWY) PT Raised to EUR55 at Barclays
- Aurubis AG (NDA:GR) PT Raised to EUR67 at Deutsche Bank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!