Banco de Sabadell SA (SAB:SM) (BNDSF) PT Raised to EUR0.40 at JPMorgan
- Futures muted after S&P 500, Dow hit record closing highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Dollar heads for second week of losses as yields decline
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q1 EPS by 52c
- Apple (AAPL) May Scrap iPhone Mini Next Year, New Lineup to Focus on Camera Quality, Says Top Analyst
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
JPMorgan analyst Sofie Peterzens raised the price target on Banco de Sabadell SA (SAB:SM) (OTC: BNDSF) to EUR0.40 (from EUR0.37) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Otsuka Corporation (4768:JP) (OSUKF) PT Raised to JPY5,400 at CLSA
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) PT Raised to $1,725 at KeyBanc on Strong Digital Retention
- Ibiden Co Ltd. (4062:JP) (IBIDF) PT Raised to JPY5,050 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!