Banco Santander SA (SAN:SM) (SAN) PT Raised to EUR4.30 at Goldman Sachs, Ahead Of Earnings
- S&P 500, Dow end at record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Goldman Sachs analyst Jernej Omahen raised the price target on Banco Santander SA (SAN:SM) (NYSE: SAN) to EUR4.30 (from EUR4.25) while maintaining a Conviction Buy rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Camerco Corp. (CCO:CN) (CCJ) PT Raised to Cdn$28 at Cantor Fitzgerald, Following Earnings
- Erste Group Bank (EBS:AV) (EBKDY) PT Raised to EUR35.40 at Goldman Sachs
- Canadian Natural Resources (CNQ:CN) (CNQ) PT Raised to Cdn$46 at TD Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs Conviction Buy List, Goldman Sachs, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!