Banco Santander SA (SAN:SM) (SAN) PT Raised to EUR3.40 at JPMorgan, Following Earnings
- Wall Street opens higher after Evergrande-led rout
- DraftKings (DKNG) made a $20B cash and stock offer for Entain - CNBC
- Buy the Dip in Tech Stocks - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL): Analysts Weigh in on iPhone 13 'Lengthy' Delivery Times, US Customers Facing Up to 5 Weeks Wait for Pro and Pro Max
- Dollar slips from 1-month highs as "buy the dip" trades bloom
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
JPMorgan analyst Sofie Peterzens raised the price target on Banco Santander SA (SAN:SM) (NYSE: SAN) to EUR3.40 (from EUR3.30) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fujitsu General Limited (6755:JP) (FGELF) PT Raised to JPY3,200 at Goldman Sachs
- NFI Group Inc. (NFI:CN) PT Lowered to Cdn$28 at National Bank Financial
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades Avenue Supermarts (DMART:IN) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Related EntitiesJPMorgan, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!