Banco BPM SpA (BAMI:IM) (BNCZF) PT Raised to EUR2.10 at JPMorgan, Following Earnings
- Wall St ends lower as investors await earnings, inflation data
- Microsoft (MSFT) announces $19.7 billion acquisition of Nuance (NUAN)
- Alibaba (BABA) Gets a Record $2.8 Billion Anti-Monopoly Fine, Shares Soar as a 'Major Overhang' is Lifted
- Tesla (TSLA) Upgraded to 'Buy' at Canaccord Genuity and PT Raised by 155%, as it 'Holds a Several-Year Lead' in EV While Storage Business Accelerates
- Dollar drops as traders prepare for inflation data
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
JPMorgan analyst Delphine Lee raised the price target on Banco BPM SpA (BAMI:IM) (OTC: BNCZF) to EUR2.10 (from EUR1.90) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MTU Aero Engines AG (MTX:GR) (MTUAY) PT Lowered to EUR191 at JPMorgan
- Huayu Automotive Systems (600741:CH) PT Raised to RMB29.10 at Goldman Sachs
- Aritzia Inc (ATZ:CN) (ATZAF) PT Raised to Cdn$37 at TD Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Related EntitiesJPMorgan, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!