Bally's Corp (BALY) PT Lowered to $65 at KeyBanc
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 retreat as rate hike fears cool stock rally
- Disney (DIS) Stock Gains on Disney+ Beat and Raised Prices, Earns Upgrade to Buy
- Sonos Plunges as Weak Demand Prompts Outlook Cut, Analyst Seeks to See More Stabilization in Business
- AppLovin (APP) Shares Drop After Earnings Miss, Analyst Sees Growing Risks
- Bumble (BMBL) Falls on Slashed Revenue Guidance, Q2 Results Seen as 'Solid'
KeyBanc lowered its price target on Bally's Corp (NYSE: BALY) to $65.00 (from $70.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: PC Demand is Deteriorating and Commercial Checks Cautious - Morgan Stanley
- Triple Flag Precious Metals Corp (TFPM:CN) (TRFPF) PT Lowered to Cdn$19 at TD Securities
- AcuityAds Holding Inc. (AT:CN) (ACUIF) PT Raised to Cdn$5.50 at TD Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!