Bally's Corp (BALY) PT Lowered to $35 at Wells Fargo
- Nasdaq retreats as rate hike fears cool stock rally
- Disney (DIS) Stock Gains on Disney+ Beat and Raised Prices, Earns Upgrade to Buy
- Sonos Plunges as Weak Demand Prompts Outlook Cut, Analyst Seeks to See More Stabilization in Business
- AppLovin (APP) Shares Drop After Earnings Miss, Analyst Sees Growing Risks
- Bumble (BMBL) Falls on Slashed Revenue Guidance, Q2 Results Seen as 'Solid'
Wells Fargo analyst Daniel Politzer lowered the price target on Bally's Corp (NYSE: BALY) to $35.00 (from $40.00) while maintaining a Equal Weight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: PC Demand is Deteriorating and Commercial Checks Cautious - Morgan Stanley
- Centerra Gold Inc. (CG:CN) (CAGDF) PT Lowered to Cdn$7.50 at TD Securities
- UPDATE: Outbrain Inc (OB) PT Lowered to $5.50 at Evercore ISI, Maintains In-line Following Q2 2022 Earnings Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!