BP Midstream Partners LP. (BPMP) PT Lowered to $20 at JPMorgan
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
JPMorgan analyst Jeremy Tonet lowered the price target on BP Midstream Partners LP. (NYSE: BPMP) to $20.00 (from $22.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BP Midstream Partners LP. (BPMP) PT Raised to $14 at Citi
- Thales SA (HO:FP) (THLEF) PT Raised to EUR125 at JPMorgan
- Bank Central Asia Tbk (BBCA:IJ) (PBCRY) PT Lowered to IDR37,024 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!