BOC Hong Kong (2388:HK) (BNKHF) PT Raised to HK$31.70 at JPMorgan
- Futures muted after S&P 500, Dow hit record closing highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Dollar heads for second weekly loss on Fed's lower-for-longer stance
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q1 EPS by 52c
- Apple (AAPL) May Scrap iPhone Mini Next Year, New Lineup to Focus on Camera Quality, Says Top Analyst
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
JPMorgan analyst Jemmy S. Huang raised the price target on BOC Hong Kong (2388:HK) (OTC: BNKHF) to HK$31.70 (from HK$29.50) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ABC-Mart, Inc (2670:JP) (AMKYF) PT Raised to JPY7,100 at Credit Suisse
- Ibiden Co Ltd. (4062:JP) (IBIDF) PT Raised to JPY5,050 at Credit Suisse
- Robinsons Land Corporation (RLC:PM) (RBLAY) PT Raised to PHP25 at CLSA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!