BMO Capital Downgrades Diamond Foods (DMND) to Market Perform
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
BMO Capital downgraded Diamond Foods (NASDAQ: DMND) from Outperform to Market Perform with a price target of $40.00 (from $35.00).
Shares of Diamond Foods closed at $38.00 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley Downgrades Lonza Group AG (LONN:SW) (LZAGY) to Equalweight
- Ryanair (RYA:ID) (RYAAY) PT Raised to EUR20.19 at Credit Suisse
- Ashtead Group Plc (AHT:LN) (ASHTY) PT Raised to GBP65.50 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Related EntitiesBMO Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!