BMO Capital Downgrades Artis REIT (AX-U:CN) (ARESF) to Market Perform
- S&P 500, Nasdaq close up 4th straight week as optimism grows
- 'Back in Tech': Investors are Increasing Exposure to Tech and Growth Stocks - BofA
- Rivian Reports Bigger Loss, Says Current Models Won't Qualify for Tax Breaks
- US-listed China Stocks Slip on Delisting Moves, Analyst Sees Short-term Noise
- Salesforce (CRM), Snowflake (SNOW) Rated New Sell at Guggenheim, Oracle (ORCL) at Buy
BMO Capital analyst Jenny Ma downgraded Artis REIT (AX-U:CN) (OTC: ARESF) from Outperform to Market Perform with a price target of Cdn$12.00 (from Cdn$14.00).
You May Also Be Interested In
- CLSA Downgrades IPCA Laboratories (IPCA:IN) to Sell (5)
- Hong Kong Exchanges (0388:HK) (HKXCY) PT Lowered to HK$310 at Citi
- Angel Yeast Co Ltd (600298:CH) PT Raised to RMB56 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!