BJ's Restaurants (BJRI) PT Raised to $50 at Morgan Stanley
- Wall Street opens lower; earnings, data in focus
- Microsoft (MSFT) announces $19.7 billion acquisition of Nuance (NUAN)
- Alibaba (BABA) Gets a Record $2.8 Billion Anti-Monopoly Fine, Shares Soar as a 'Major Overhang' is Lifted
- Tesla (TSLA) Upgraded to 'Buy' at Canaccord Genuity and PT Raised by 155%, as it 'Holds a Several-Year Lead' in EV While Storage Business Accelerates
- Dollar bounces higher as traders brace for inflation data
Morgan Stanley analyst John Glass raised the price target on BJ's Restaurants (NASDAQ: BJRI) to $50.00 (from $45.00) while maintaining a Equalweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Jefferies Upgrades Evelo Biosciences Inc (EVLO) to Buy Ahead of Numerous Catalysts
- American Financial (AFG) PT Raised to $130 at Piper Sandler
- Kontoor Brands (KTB) PT Raised to $70 at Piper Sandler, Benefiting from Denim Expansion
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!