BJ's Restaurants (BJRI) PT Lowered to $56 at Piper Jaffray
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Piper Jaffray analyst Nicole Miller Regan lowered the price target on BJ's Restaurants (NASDAQ: BJRI) to $56.00 (from $70.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Citi Downgrades Core Laboratories (CLB) to Sell on Lofty Valuation, Slow Margin Recovery
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades Jollibee Foods Corp (JFC:PM) (JBFCF) to Buy
- Pennon Group Plc. (PNN:LN) (PEGRF) PT Raised to GBP10.83 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Nicole Miller Regan
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!