BB&T Capital (BBT) PT Raised to $53 at Deutsche Bank
- Wall Street ends higher, notches weekly gains as Fed meeting looms
- Intel pares losses but sheds $9 billion in value on dire outlook, dividend concerns
- Analysts rush to cut Intel (INTC) price targets following weaker than expected Q1 guidance
- Lucid Group (LCID) doubles on Saudi rumors
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Deutsche Bank analyst Matt O\'Connor raised the price target on BB&T Capital (NYSE: BBT) to $59.00 (from $53.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rockwool (ROCKB:DC) (RKWBF) PT Raised to DKK1,810 at JPMorgan
- Geberit AG (GEBN:SW) (GBERY) PT Raised to CHF555 at Stifel
- Holcim Ltd (HOLN:SW) PT Raised to CHF53 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank, BB&T Capital Markets
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!