Axovant Sciences (AXON) PT Raised to $203 at Northcoast Research, Following Earnings
- Bonds take a breather, Tencent tumbles
- Oil rises as markets expect further fall in inventories
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
- Clorox (CLX) Falls Sharply as COVID-19 Demand Wanes
- Antipodean currencies jump on central bank talk, US dollar subdued
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Northcoast Research analyst Keith M. Housum raised the price target on Axovant Sciences (NASDAQ: AXON) to $203.00 (from $134.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Jefferies Upgrades Globant S.A. (GLOB) to Buy; Early Stages of Multi-Year Demand Cycle
- Acadia Healthcare (ACHC) PT Raised to $85 as Jefferies Sees Double Digit EBITDA Growth Ahead
- ON Semiconductor (ON) PT Raised to $60 at Needham & Company
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!