Axalta Coating Systems (AXTA) PT Raised to $48 at BMO Capital
- Dow, S&P 500 end with gains up after bumpy week, but Nike drags
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
BMO Capital analyst John McNulty raised the price target on Axalta Coating Systems (NYSE: AXTA) to $48.00 (from $46.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Axalta Coating Systems (AXTA) PT Lowered to $36 at RBC Capital
- Docebo Inc. (DCBO:CN) PT Raised to Cdn$125 at CIBC
- Kakao Corp. (035720:KS) PT Lowered to KRW140,000 at Macquarie
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!