Axalta Coating Systems (AXTA) PT Raised to $25 at Jefferies, Following Business Update
- Wall Street ends near flat on cautious note ahead of Fed
- FedEx (FDX) Falls 3% as Q1 EPS Misses, Outlook Lowered on Higher Labor Costs
- DraftKings (DKNG) made a $20B cash and stock offer for Entain - CNBC
- Buy the Dip in Tech Stocks - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL): Analysts Weigh in on iPhone 13 'Lengthy' Delivery Times, US Customers Facing Up to 5 Weeks Wait for Pro and Pro Max
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies analyst Laurence Alexander raised the price target on Axalta Coating Systems (NYSE: AXTA) to $25.00 (from $18.00) while maintaining a Hold rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Axalta Coating Systems (AXTA) PT Lowered to $36 at RBC Capital
- Country Garden Services Holdings Company Limite (6098:HK) (CTRGF) PT Lowered to HK$95.30 at CLSA
- Haier Smart Home Co., Ltd (6690:HK) (HRSHF) PT Raised to HK$46.70 at Macquarie
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!