Avient Corp. (AVNT) PT Raised to $44 at Wells Fargo
- Futures rise ahead of weekly jobless claims data
- Moderna (MRNA) Tops Q2 Street Estimates, Nabs $4.2 Billion from 199 Million Sold Vaccines That Yielded 93% Efficacy Through Six Months
- Oil rises on Mideast tensions but virus concerns weigh
- Roku (ROKU) Falls Sharply on Significant Slowdown in Streaming Views, Analysts Divided
- Dollar holds gains after Fed comments, sterling ticks up after BoE
Wells Fargo analyst Allison Poliniak-Cusic raised the price target on Avient Corp. (NYSE: AVNT) to $44.00 (from $38.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Avient Corp. (AVNT) PT Raised to $62 at Stifel, Following Earnings
- E.ON SE (EOAN:GR) (EONGY) PT Raised to EUR12.80 at HSBC
- Magnolia Oil & Gas Corp. (MGY) PT Raised to $16 at MKM Partners
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!