Avient Corp. (AVNT) PT Raised to $38 at Wells Fargo
- S&P 500 ends little changed as Powell says Fed still a ways away from rate hikes
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q2 EPS by 59c, DAUs were 1.91 billion on average
- PayPal (PYPL) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c, Guidance Misses
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Crushes Q2 Expectations to Send Shares Higher as Search and YouTube Excel, Attracts a New Street-High Price Target
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4 percent
Wells Fargo analyst Allison Poliniak-Cusic raised the price target on Avient Corp. (NYSE: AVNT) to $38.00 (from $35.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: InMode Ltd. (INMD) PT Raised to $129 at Needham & Company, Following Earnings (CORRECTION)
- ADP (ADP) PT Raised to $200 at Cowen, Following Earnings
- Rio Tinto Plc. (RIO:LN) (RIO) PT Lowered to GBP p 7,770 at JPMorgan, Following Earnings
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!