Avepoint Inc. (AVPT) PT Lowered to $7 at Evercore ISI
- Second half starts with fresh strain on stocks
- Goldman Sachs Warns Clients of More Equity Market Losses in Second Half of 2022
- Kohl's (KSS) Falls 15% After Ending Sale Talks With Franchise Group and Issuing Q2 Warning
- General Motors Warns It Has 95k Vehicles in Inventory Without Certain Components
- FAAMG Stocks Fall 32% on Average During 1st-Half of 2022
Evercore ISI analyst Kirk Materne lowered the price target on Avepoint Inc. (NASDAQ: AVPT) to $7.00 (from $8.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hu Lane Associate Inc (6279:TT) PT Raised to NT$155 at CLSA
- Morinaga & Co Ltd (2201:JP) PT Raised to JPY3,900 at Nomura/Instinet
- Nomura Downgrades EV Maker XPeng to Neutral, Prefers BYD and Li Auto Over Nio
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!