Aveanna Healthcare Holdings Inc (AVAH) PT Lowered to $12 at Raymond James
- Wall St ends lower as taper acceleration worries pile onto virus angst
- Salesforce (CRM) Stock Falls 6% on Worse Than Expected Q4 EPS Guidance as Q3 Results Beat
- 'This is Not Going To Be Good': Moderna CEO's Omicron Warning Sends Markets Tumbling
- COVID-19 Omicron Variant: Analysts Discuss Which Biopharma Stock is Best Positioned
- GlobalFoundries (GFS) Reported Q3 EPS Beat as Revenues Grew 56% in First Report Since IPO
Raymond James analyst John Ransom lowered the price target on Aveanna Healthcare Holdings Inc (NASDAQ: AVAH) to $12.00 (from $15.00) while maintaining a Strong Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pure Storage (PSTG) PT Raised to $36 at Susquehanna
- CIMB Group Holdings Bhd (CIMB:MK) (CIMDF) PT Raised to MYR7.05 at Credit Suisse
- GUD Holdings Ltd. (GUD:AU) PT Raised to AUD14 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!