Avantor Inc. (AVTR) PT Raised to $35 at Morgan Stanley
- Tech stocks push S&P 500 to record close, buoy Nasdaq
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Biggest SPAC Deal Ever: Grab To Go Public in a $40 Billion Merger With Altimeter (AGC), Backed by Fidelity and BlackRock
- Oil rises after robust China data but J&J vaccine pause weighs
Morgan Stanley analyst Tejas Savant raised the price target on Avantor Inc. (NYSE: AVTR) to $35.00 (from $27.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Avantor Inc. (AVTR) PT Raised to $37 at RBC Capital
- Schaeffler AG (SHAU:GR) (SFFLY) PT Raised to EUR8.50 at Deutsche Bank
- HeidelbergCement AG (HEI:GR) (HDELY) PT Raised to EUR61 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!