Avalara (AVLR) PT Raised to $177 at Stephens
- U.S. stocks, dollar sluggish, all eyes on Fed meet this week
- Tesla (TSLA) Tops Q2 EPS by 49c, Revenues Beat
- Chinese Tech Stocks Crushed on Fresh Regulatory Pressure
- Nearly $1 Billion Bitcoin (BTC) Shorts Liquidated Today Amid Amazon (AMZN) Rumors
- Aon (AON) and Willis Towers Watson (WLTW) Mutually Agree to Terminate Combination Agreement
Stephens analyst James Rutherford raised the price target on Avalara (NYSE: AVLR) to $177.00 (from $156.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Avalara (AVLR) Checks Point Positive as Work From Home Feeds Business Model - BofA Securities
- Perpetual Ltd (PPT:AU) (PRPLF) PT Raised to AUD37.71 at Goldman Sachs
- Raffles Medical (RFMD:SP) (RAFLF) PT Raised to SGD1.08 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!