Aurora Cannabis Inc. (ACB:CN) (ACB) PT Lowered to Cdn$6.50 at Stifel
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Stifel analyst W. Andrew Carter lowered the price target on Aurora Cannabis Inc. (ACB:CN) (NYSE: ACB) to Cdn$6.50 (from Cdn$7.80) while maintaining a Sell rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tourmaline Oil Corp. (TOU:CN) (TRMLF) PT Raised to Cdn$50.75 at Stifel Canada
- SFS Group AG (SFSN:SW) (SFSLF) PT Raised to CHF147 at Credit Suisse
- Intermediate Capital Group (ICP:LN) (ICGUF) PT Raised to GBP25.60 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!