Atreca Inc. (BCEL) PT Lowered to $17 at Brookline Capital Markets, Following Clinical Business Update
- Stocks down for third day, yields jump as markets prep for rate hikes
- Ford (F) Stock Soars on $11.4 Billion EV Partnership with Battery Maker SK Innovation (SKOVF)
- Brent tops $80 a barrel on tighter supplies
- Buy-the-dip Mentality Continues to Dominate, Last Week's $5.9 Billion Stock Inflows Were Fourth Largest Since 2008 - BofA
- Merck (MRK) Said to Be Unidentified Suitor for Acceleron Pharma (XLRN), Not Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) - Report
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Brookline Capital Markets analyst Kumaraguru Raja lowered the price target on Atreca Inc. (NASDAQ: BCEL) to $17.00 (from $31.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: SeaSpine Holdings (SPNE) PT Lowered to $30.25 at Ladenburg Thalmann, 'CE Mark Expands Commercial Opportunity to Europe'
- UBS Upgrades Stora Enso OYJ (STERV:FH) (SEOAY) to Neutral
- Teledyne (TDY) PT Raised to $570 at Berenberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!