Atos SE (ATOS:FP) (AEXAY) PT Lowered to EUR64 at Goldman Sachs
- Wall St ends lower, pulled down by tech stocks
- AT&T (T) to Merge Media Assets with Discovery (DISCA) in Blockbuster Deal, Valuation Estimated at $150 Billion
- Bitcoin (BTC) Hits 3-Month Lows Before Bouncing as Musk Confirms Tesla Has Not Sold Any BTC
- Morgan Stanley Sees a Path for Amazon.com (AMZN) to Hit $6,000 In the Next 12 Months
- Core-Mark (CORE) Receives Takeover Approach from Performance Food Group (PFGC) - Source
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Goldman Sachs analyst Mohammed Moawalla lowered the price target on Atos SE (ATOS:FP) (OTC: AEXAY) to EUR64.00 (from EUR71.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: BofA Securities Downgrades Clover Health (CLOV) to Neutral, Following Earnings
- Onex Corp (ONEX:CN) (ONEXF) PT Raised to Cdn$102 at Scotiabank
- Canadian Apartment Properties REIT (CAR-U:CN) (CDPYF) PT Raised to Cdn$67 at TD Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!