Atmos Energy (ATO) PT Raised to $114 at UBS
- Futures bounce off Wall Street's 2022 lows
- From TINA to TARA: Goldman Gets More Defensive, Downgrades Equities to Underweight
- Dollar pauses for breath as fragile pound edges up
- Oil rises from 9-month low on U.S. Gulf supply cuts, softer dollar
- Fed's Evans sees interest rates at 4.25-4.5% by year end
UBS analyst Aga Zmigrodzka raised the price target on Atmos Energy (NYSE: ATO) to $114.00 (from $113.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- RBC Capital Downgrades SGS SA (SGSN:SW) (SGSOY) to Sector Perform
- Ventas (VTR) PT Lowered to $51 at Evercore ISI
- Immunome Inc. (IMNM) PT Lowered to $8 at Cantor Fitzgerald
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!