Atlantica Yield plc (AY) PT Lowered to $23 at Deutsche Bank on PG&E Exposure
- Futures fall as Fed rate hike worries sap risk sentiment
- Bed Bath & Beyond (BBBY) Crashes 40% on Ryan Cohen Exit, Analyst Warns the Worst is Yet to Come
- Deere (DE) Drops on Big EPS Miss and 'Light' Guidance, Analyst Reactions Mixed
- Market is Betting on Policy Pivot but BofA Warns - Fed is 'Nowhere Near Done'
- Bill.com (BILL) Surges 20% on 'Perfect' Results, Analysts Bulled-up
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Deutsche Bank analyst Jonathan Arnold lowered the price target on Atlantica Yield plc (NASDAQ: AY) to $23.00 (from $25.00) while maintaining a Buy rating on PG&E Exposure.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: CLSA Upgrades LexinFintech Holdings (ADR) (LX) to Underperform (4)
- Trican Well Service Ltd. (TCW:CN) (TOLWF) PT Lowered to Cdn$5.25 at Canaccord Genuity
- Ayr Wellness (ARA/A:CN) (AYRWF) PT Lowered to Cdn$30 at Canaccord Genuity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!