At Home Group (HOME) PT Lowered to $21 at Loop Capital
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
Loop Capital analyst Anthony Chukumba lowered the price target on At Home Group (NYSE: HOME) to $21.00 (from $24.00) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- CAS Investment Partners Sends Letter to At Home Group (HOME) Stockholders, Says H&F's Offer Undervalues Company
- Citi Downgrades InvoCare Ltd. (IVC:AU) to Sell
- At Home Group (HOME) PT Raised to $37 at Craig-Hallum, Following Offer Price Update
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!