Asbury Automotive Group (ABG) PT Lowered to $368 at BofA Securities
- Wall Street ends sharply higher after Powell comments
- Salesforce (CRM) shares slide despite topping earnings, revenue expectations
- Fed's Powell: Rate hikes to slow, but adjustment just beginning
- Snowflake shares plunge 13% despite Q3 beat
- Market turmoil and economic decline, before recovery in 2023, says JPM's Kolanovic
BofA Securities analyst John Murphy lowered the price target on Asbury Automotive Group (NYSE: ABG) to $368.00 (from $385.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Siemens Energy AG (ENR:GR) (SMEGF) PT Raised to EUR16 at HSBC
- RBC Capital Downgrades Anglo American PLC (AAL:LN) (NGLOY) to Sector Perform
- Sandvik AB (SAND:SS) (SDVKY) PT Raised to SEK245 at HSBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!