Asbury Automotive Group (ABG) PT Lowered to $185 at JPMorgan
- Wall Street ends down after stunning jobs growth raises Fed questions
- Elon Musk wins 'funding secured' trial
- U.S. nonfarm payroll growth blows past forecasts in January, up 517k
- Analysts defend Apple (AAPL) as earnings miss drags shares lower
- Amazon (AMZN) drops after earnings, analysts worried about AWS uncertainty
JPMorgan analyst Rajat Gupta lowered the price target on Asbury Automotive Group (NYSE: ABG) to $185.00 (from $205.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Asbury Automotive Group (ABG) PT Raised to $270 at Craig-Hallum
- Ashok Leyland Ltd. (AL:IN) PT Raised to INR175 at JPMorgan
- Mapletree Commercial Trust (MACT:SP) (MPCMF) PT Raised to SGD1.95 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!