Asbury Automotive Group (ABG) PT Lowered to $130 at Morgan Stanley
- Wall Street ends sharply higher after Powell comments
- S&P 500 to re-test lows in H1 and then rally to 4200 on Fed pivot signal - JPMorgan
- Fed's Powell: Rate hikes to slow, but adjustment just beginning
- Dollar slumps on Powell's comments; Yen benefits the most
- European stocks higher; Powell speech, German retail sales in focus
Morgan Stanley analyst Adam Jonas lowered the price target on Asbury Automotive Group (NYSE: ABG) to $130.00 (from $152.00) while maintaining a Underweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan Downgrades Victoria's Secret (VSCO) to Neutral
- Flutter Entertainment Plc. (FLTR:LN) (PDYPY) PT Raised to GBP140 at UBS
- National Bank of Canada (NA:CN) (NTIOF) PT Raised to Cdn$93 at Barclays
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!