Artisan Partners Asset Management (APAM) PT Raised to $57 at Jefferies
- Shares rise, dollar eases on U.S. rate outlook
- Home Depot (HD) Tops Q1 EPS by 79c, Revenues Beat; Comp. Sales Up 31%
- Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Enters Aon plc (AON), Sells Most of Wells Fargo (WFC) Stake
- Dollar hits multi-month lows as expectations of flat rates solidify
- Oil hits $70, two-month high, as Europe, U.S. reopen economies
Jefferies analyst Daniel Fannon raised the price target on Artisan Partners Asset Management (NYSE: APAM) to $57.00 (from $55.00) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Morgan Stanley Downgrades The Simply Goods Group (SMPL) to Equalweight
- UPDATE: Duke Energy (DUK) PT Lowered to $105 at Credit Suisse After Elliott Announces Position
- UPDATE: Credit Suisse Upgrades Gap, Inc. (GPS) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!