Arko (ARKO) PT Raised to $13.50 at Imperial Capital
- S&P, Nasdaq extend losing streaks amid rising recession worries
- HashiCorp, Inc (HCP) jumps after topping consensus estimates
- Carvana (CVNA) plunges as analyst downgrades on bankruptcy risk
- GameStop reports larger Q3 loss as revenue falls short
- Cathie Wood says the bond market is signaling the Fed is making a 'serious mistake'
Imperial Capital raised its price target on Arko (NASDAQ: ARKO) to $13.50 while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- ARKO Corp. Continues its Accretive M&A Growth Strategy and Announces Fourth Acquisition of 2022 with Agreement to Acquire Uncle’s Convenience Stores from WTG Fuels
- Bili (9626:HK) (BILI) PT Raised to HK$235 at JPMorgan
- ARKO Corp. (ARKO) Continues its Accretive M&A Growth Strategy and Announces Fourth Acquisition of 2022 with Agreement to Acquire Uncle’s Convenience Stores from WTG Fuels
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!