Arkema SA (AKE:FP) (ARKAF) PT Lowered to EUR123 at Goldman Sachs
- Wall Street swoons on rising Treasury yields, growing inflation worries
- Micron (MU) Stock Falls Following Q4 Beat, But Guidance Miss
- Sherwin-Williams (SHW) Stock Falls on Q3, FY20 Warning
- Brent dips after topping $80 a barrel, highest since Oct 2018
- Ford (F) Stock Soars on $11.4 Billion EV Partnership with Battery Maker SK Innovation (SKOVF)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Goldman Sachs analyst Georgina Iwamoto lowered the price target on Arkema SA (AKE:FP) (OTC: ARKAF) to EUR123.00 (from EUR129.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Antofagasta (ANTO:LN) (ANFGF) PT Raised to GBP11.50 at RBC Capital
- Samsung Heavy Industries Co Ltd (010140:KS) PT Raised to KRW4,000 at HSBC
- Rio Tinto Plc. (RIO:LN) (RIO) PT Lowered to GBP42 at RBC Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs, ARK
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!