Arista Networks (ANET) PT Raised to $330 at Piper Sandler
- S&P 500, Dow set to ease from record levels; Coca-Cola rises on results
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Fell 20% Off the Highs Over the Weekend as Markets Got 'Too Excited' About Coinbase (COIN), Says Mike Novogratz
- UK to Intervene on National Security Grounds on NVIDIA (NVDA) and Arm Deal
- GameStop (GME) announces George Sherman will be stepping down as CEO
- Dollar slumps to 6-week low, Bitcoin steadies after weekend drop
Piper Sandler analyst James Fish raised the price target on Arista Networks (NYSE: ANET) to $330.00 (from $300.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vista Outdoor (VSTO) PT Raised to 'Street High' $49 at B.Riley Into EPS
- MTY Food Group Inc. (MTY:CN) (MTYFF) PT Raised to Cdn$52 at RBC Capital
- NGK Spark Plug Co Ltd. (5334:JP) (NGKSY) PT Lowered to JPY2,000 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!