Ares Capital (ARCC) PT Raised to $20 at Wells Fargo
- Tech stocks push S&P 500 to record close, buoy Nasdaq
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Biggest SPAC Deal Ever: Grab To Go Public in a $40 Billion Merger With Altimeter (AGC), Backed by Fidelity and BlackRock
- Oil rises after robust China data but J&J vaccine pause weighs
Wells Fargo raised its price target on Ares Capital (NASDAQ: ARCC) to $20.00 (from $19.25) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Monster Beverage (MNST) PT Raised to $110 at Stifel
- NVIDIA (NVDA) PT Raised to $675 at Cowen
- BofA Securities Downgrades Golar LNG Ltd. (GLNG) to Underperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!