Arcelor Mittal (MT) PT Raised to $55 at Deutsche Bank
- Wall St ends up with Goldman; Dow posts biggest weekly rise since June
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Smashes Analyst 3Q Views on Robust M&A and Underwriting Activity
- Tesla (TSLA) Stock: Jefferies Raises Price Target on Higher Capacity Ramp and Sustained Demand, Berlin Giga Will Set New Design and Assembly Standards Says Analyst
- Food, fuels lift U.S. import prices in September
- SEC to Allow First Ever Bitcoin (BTC) ETF - Report
Deutsche Bank analyst Bastian Synagowitz raised the price target on Arcelor Mittal (NYSE: MT) to $55.00 (from $47.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Breaking Down Dueling Analyst Notes on ArcelorMittal (MT)
- Credit Suisse Upgrades ArcelorMittal (MT:NA) (MT) to Outperform
- Credit Agricole SA (ACA:FP) (CRARY) PT Raised to EUR17 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!