Applied Genetic Technologies Corp. (AGTC) PT Raised to $12 at Wedbush
- Futures inch lower ahead of unemployment, retail sales data
- Electronic Arts (EA) Rebounds on Reaffirmed Guidance Despite Battlefield 2042 Delay, Be Concerned But Not Worried Says Analyst
- Coinbase (COIN) Applies to Trade Bitcoin, Crypto Futures
- Dollar edges higher with focus on Fed for taper clues
- Cisco Systems (CSCO) Upgraded to Outperform at Credit Suisse, Other Analysts Raise PTs Following Bullish Investor Day
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Wedbush analyst David Nierengarten raised the price target on Applied Genetic Technologies Corp. (NASDAQ: AGTC) to $12.00 (from $8.00) while maintaining an Outperform rating after previewing XLRS readout in Q4:18.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AGTC to Host Fourth Quarter and 2021 Fiscal Year End Financial Results Conference Call and Webcast on September 23, 2021
- Regis Corporation (RGS) PT Lowered to $6 at Loop Capital
- Alcoa (AA) PT Raised to $60 at Deutsche Bank on Higher Aluminum Price Forecast
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!