Apollo Global Management (APO) PT Lowered to $64 at Jefferies
- S&P 500 ends down as jobs data rekindles rate hike fear
- U.S. Adds 528,000 Jobs in July, Topping Estimates
- Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) (BRK-B) Posts Strong Operating Results Even As Buyback, Equity Buying Slows
- Amazon (AMZN) to Buy iRobot (IRBT) for $1.7 Billion
- Block (SQ) Stock Falls Despite Earnings Beat, Analysts Remain Positive
Jefferies analyst Gerald O'Hara lowered the price target on Apollo Global Management (NYSE: APO) to $64.00 (from $78.00) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Apollo Global Management (APO) PT Raised to $61 at Oppenheimer
- Apollo Global Management (APO) PT Raised to $91 at Deutsche Bank
- Domain Holdings Australia Ltd. (DHG:AU) PT Lowered to AUD4 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!